Savory Cracker Bites
So good, bet you can't eat just one! Great to set out at cocktail parties.
- Ready In:
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) boxes Ritz Bits mini cheese crackers
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- Place crackers in a gallon sized zipper bag.
- In a two-cup measuring cup, add oil, Ranch dressing mix, dill, garlic powder and celery salt.
- Pour the oil mixture into the bag with the crackers and close. Turn the bag to coat evenly.
- Refrigerate for atleast 24 hours, turning the bag every so often.
- Store, covered, in the refrigerator.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION