Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick and easy recipe for shrimp, goes great over rice, noodles etc... You'll love the rich and creamy sauce!
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning (I use Old Bay)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed cream of shrimp soup
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Spray a large sauce pan with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Place shrimp in pan and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Cook for 2 minutes, while stirring.
- Add soup, sherry, and cream cheese and water and stir until smooth.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
We loved this, and it was so easy to make. I used white wine for the sherry and cooked and put in some gnocchi into it . Great fast fancy weeknight yummy dinner.
used to love this as a kid. My favorite meal. But now make my own "soup" as the condensed Campbells version contains MSG. Hate those headaches!
Loved it! Was not sure about condensed soup, but was worked fine with recipe liquids. Taste and texture were great and prep time right on the money. Thank you. Next time it is lobster with lobster bisque!!!!