1/4 Photos of Easy Peppermint Ice Cream Pie
2 hrs 15 mins
Mommy Diva's Note:
Just a quick pie I threw together in an attempt to recreate a "cake" served at the holidays by our local sports bar. One of my daughter's FAVORITES!! "Cook" time is freezer time (although just suggested, I made mine and froze overnight). **Update: As suggested by a reviewer - this really CAN be modified with your favorite flavor ice cream and garnished accordingly to suit the Holiday or event. ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soften ice cream on counter until "workable" (soft enough to stir in Cool Whip but not too liquid).
- 2Mix in full tub of Cool Whip- do not over blend as Cool Whip will become runny.
- 3Scoop half of mixture into each of 2 pie crusts.
- 4Smooth evenly in crust.
- 5Cover with lid, if available, or wrap.
- 6Place in freezer for at least 2 hours. (Could be less, I don't know as I always do ahead and leave them overnight).
- 7Prior to serving, remove cover and smooth any voids (a slightly warm spoon run under warm water works well).
- 8Garnish with crushed candy cane or starlight mints, chocolate curls, peppermint bark crumbles, or crushed Candy Cane Roca - my favorite.
- 9Enjoy! ;).
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Peppermint Ice Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (945 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1969.5
- Calories from Fat 1296
- Total Fat 144.1 g
- Saturated Fat 65.0 g
- Cholesterol 313.1 mg
- Sodium 1453.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 162.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 91.9 g
- Protein 14.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peppermint ice cream