Peppermint Ice Cream Pie
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is almost too simple to even have a recipe! But, at least it may provide inspiration to put it together. We like to make it at Christmas.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 gallon peppermint ice cream, softened
- 1 ready-made graham cracker pie crust or 1 Oreo cookie pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) jar hot fudge
- Let ice cream soften for a few minutes without melting.
- Scoop into pie crust.
- Wrap and freeze until ready to serve.
- Serve slices with warmed hot fudge sauce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION