Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie - Hold on to Your Lips
This ice cream pie is so incredibly good. I can't even explain how wonderful it is. It's so easy to make too. Try it, you'll make it again and again!
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
- 15 Oreo cookies (crushed)
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream (softened-not melted)
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts (crushed)
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate syrup
- Combine Oreos and butter and mix well.
- Press into pie dish to form a crust going 3/4 of the way up the sides.
- Mix ice cream, peanut butter & vanilla until well blended and smooth.
- Pour into crust.
- Freeze for a few hours (until frozen).
- Sprinkle crushed peanuts on top and drizzle chocolate syrup right before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I made it this afternoon and just finished my first slice... it is simple and delicious. Its just what I was looking for. I used a premade Oreo pie crust. then I mixed cookies and cream ice cream, plain chocolate ice cream and the vanilla extract... I then warmed up a few table spoons of peanut butter and mixed that into the ice cream... spooned into pie crust and put in freezer for a few hours.... my 6yr old loves it... thanks for sharing your recipe. I will definitely be making this again