Recipe by pamela t.
This salad features refreshing and fresh ingredients served in a romaine leaf. You can add any veggies you like. This recipe won second place in the Raiders of the Lost Pantry Contest, June 2013.
Top Review by lazyme
Yummy! I read the other reviews about it being a bit wet and cut back on the honey, lime juice and mayo with great results. We enjoyed this for a nice lunch. Thanks westtextazzy for sharing. Made for Football Week 4 2013. Congrats again on another win!
- romaine lettuce
- 170.09 g tuna in water, drained
- 59.14 ml dill pickle, diced
- 59.14 ml frozen green pea, defrosted
- 29.58 ml celery, finely diced
- 29.58 ml scallions, finely chopped
- 14.79 ml honey
- 14.79 ml lime juice
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml seasoning salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper