1 hr 20 mins
Take some leftovers from your week and spruce it up a bit for this one pot casserole! My teenager said, "incredible" and "amazing"!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 350.
- 2melt the margarine in dutch oven on stovetop.
- 3add onion and celery and cook it while chopping the broccoli (2 to 5 minutes).
- 4add the broccoli and cook it while chopping the ham (2 to 5 minutes).
- 5add the ham, cheese and rice.
- 6add the soup and water to fill soup can (about 2 cups).
- 7add the chicken or vegetable stock.
- 8stir it up and place in the oven.
- 9bake, uncovered, for one hour.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Leftover Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.8
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 32.3 mg
- Sodium 665.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 14.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat cream of mushroom soup