Recipe by julie80113
Take some leftovers from your week and spruce it up a bit for this one pot casserole! My teenager said, "incredible" and "amazing"!
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 bunch broccoli, chopped
- 2 cups ham, diced
- 3 -4 cups cooked rice
- 1 (24 ounce) can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350.
- melt the margarine in dutch oven on stovetop.
- add onion and celery and cook it while chopping the broccoli (2 to 5 minutes).
- add the broccoli and cook it while chopping the ham (2 to 5 minutes).
- add the ham, cheese and rice.
- add the soup and water to fill soup can (about 2 cups).
- add the chicken or vegetable stock.
- stir it up and place in the oven.
- bake, uncovered, for one hour.