Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Take some leftovers from your week and spruce it up a bit for this one pot casserole! My teenager said, "incredible" and "amazing"!
- preheat oven to 350.
- melt the margarine in dutch oven on stovetop.
- add onion and celery and cook it while chopping the broccoli (2 to 5 minutes).
- add the broccoli and cook it while chopping the ham (2 to 5 minutes).
- add the ham, cheese and rice.
- add the soup and water to fill soup can (about 2 cups).
- add the chicken or vegetable stock.
- stir it up and place in the oven.
- bake, uncovered, for one hour.