Thanksgiving Leftover Dump Casserole
photo by Bonnie G #2
- Ready In:
- 3 cups prepared bread prepared stuffing (leftover is fine)
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans French style green beans, drained
- 2 (4 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3 cups cooked chopped turkey meat
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together sour cream, condensed soups, and dry onion soup mix in a mixing bowl.
- Spread the turkey in the bottom of a buttered 9x13-inch casserole dish.
- Top with green beans and mushrooms.
- Spread the soup over the meat and vegetable mixture.
- Crumble the stuffing and spread evenly over the top.
- Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes or until heated through and bubbly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I was looking for something to do with all that left over Thanksgiving turkey and decided to try this. So glad I did, it was sooo good and simple too. The only thing I did differant was sub steamed broccoli for the the green beans as our DGD would not touch a bean. She sure dug into the finished product though and that says a lot. We'll be using this one often as it also helps use up that extra stuffing.
I gave this 5 stars. This was so yummy! I make a dish much like this but with chicken and no mushrooms or green beans. I only used 1 can of cream of celery as suggested by another reviewer. I think next time I'll use 4 cups of turkey. I didn't use all of the soup/sour cream mixture. I also made mine in a 9x13 cake pan. I loved the green beans in it. My future hubby loved the mushrooms in it. I will make this again even with chicken! Thanks for posting a yummy recipe. Christine (internetnut)
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
You know me as Sue L or Sue Lau. I write a food blog at palatablepastime.com which specializes in Midwestern, Amish, Southern, and Ethnic recipes. Most of which are my own recipes. There are a few there that aren't, but not many. And really, since the best of my recipes here are my recipes, it tells me you guys like me just a teensy bit. ;) I post all my latest stuff on my blog including new recipes, updates to older recipes and (hopefully) much better photos. So don't be shy in dropping by. If you like my stuff here you will LOVE my stuff there. Seriously.