Thanksgiving Leftover Sweet Potato Muffins
A great way to use your leftover sweet potato casserole. Yummy and easy because you've already done most of the work. Gret for breakfast the next day or anytime you've got leftover sweet potatoes.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked sweet potatoes, from a casserole
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package cornbread mix
- 1⁄2 cup milk (or substitute 1/4 cup heavy cream)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine sweet potato casserole, egg, milk and cornbread mix.
- Let sit in bowl.
- Oil muffin pans and place in preheated oven for about 5 minutes.
- Remove muffin pan from oven and pour oil into batter.
- Stir in oil really well.
- Pour batter into muffin pan filling each one 1/2 of the way full.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION