Leftover Turkey Casserole
You could use chicken, ham or beef -whatever you have left over. If you have it, use your favorite stuffing recipe, enough to top the casserole
- Ready In:
- 2 -3 cups cooked turkey
- 1 -2 cup gravy
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) bag mixed vegetables
- leftover prepared stuffing
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a 9 x 13-inch pan or large oven-safe casserole dish (or whichever size is appropriate if you don't have as many leftovers), spread the mashed potatoes in the bottom of the pan, layer meat and vegetables over the potatoes.
- Spread gravy over the top, and then top with leftover stuffing. If you don't have stuffing leftover, or don't care for it, you can put the mashed potatoes on top of the casserole to make a crust.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until hot.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Yum! This was really delicious and perfect for this year's rainy post-Thanksgiving weekend. The only tweak I made was to use the rest of the leftover greenbean casserole instead of mixed vegetables and I think the cream of mushroom and greenbeans just made it come together even more than mixed frozen vegetables would have. The turkey gravy that heated up and oozed in little crevices in the casserole made it so comforting. I read a comment that indicated their casserole was bland. Mine was far from bland! But all of the dishes from Thanksgiving were flavorful and seasoned well before ever being added to the casserole.