Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is very easy to put together and the flavor is wonderful. I serve mine with cornbread.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 (15 ounce) cans mixed vegetables
- 3 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups water or 2 cups beef broth
- salt & pepper
- Brown ground beef and onion in large pot.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer 3-4 hours or in a crockpot on Low all day.
This was so simple and delicious. For some reason it needed more liquid even though I did not drain my veggies so I added 2 C of beef broth and it really made a difference. Thanks for this one, it is definately a cold weather keeper. You gotta try this. it really taste like you chopped all of the vegies yourself and simmered it all day.