Recipe by beckerd
This is a super easy, good crab Rangoon recipe that I found in our local paper. Hope you like it!
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (6 ounce) can lump crabmeat, drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese with chives
- 2 teaspoons store-bought sesame and ginger marinade (or other flavor Lawry's is a good brand)
- 32 wonton skins
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 1 quart saucepan over medium low heat, heat oil until smoking.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl,c ombine crab, cream cheese and marinade.
- Mix with a fork until well blended.
- Fill and fold won ton skins according to directions on the package.
- Use about 1 tsp of filling in each.
- Fry won tons one at a time in hot oil for about 10 seconds or until golden brown.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and place on paper towels to drain.
- Serve warm or room temperature, using more marinade as a dipping sauce, if desired.