Crab Rangoon Dip
This awesome, easy recipe tastes so much like Crab Rangoon from your favorite takeout joint. For best results, serve the dip hot, but my family likes it cold too if you're short on time.
- Ready In:
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 (6 ounce) cans fancy crabmeat, drained (can also use imitation Krab)
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
For wonton chips
- 32 wonton wrappers
- vegetable oil (in a kitchen spritzer)
- Soften the cream cheese in the microwave for about thirty seconds.
- Add all the other ingredients (except wonton chips) and mix well.
- Pour dip into an oven-safe casserole dish.
- Bake for 30 mins at 350 degrees, or until dip is hot and bubbly.
- Meanwhile, cut wonton wrappers in half on the diagonal.
- Spray wontons lightly with oil using kitchen spritzer.
- While the finished dip is resting, turn oven up to 375 degrees.
- Lay wontons on baking stone or cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Bake wontons 4-6 minutes or just until golden brown. Watch closely as they burn easily.
- Remove from pan and allow to cool on a plate layered with paper towels.
- Serve the dip with fried wonton chips (or pita chips, vegetables or crackers.).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Do you know that to print out this recipe it takes 3 pages? I've tried this in two browsers and it doesn't matter which browser - the issue is still the same. I don't need all the nutritional info printed but since it's right in the middle of the recipe - it can't be eliminated so there's no choice but to print 3 pages. Not happening.Replies 2
see 17 more