Heather B 4371's Note:
Simple, but delicious Chicken Pot Pie that even the kiddies will eat..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- 2Boil chicken approximately 30 minutes or until juice is no longer pink.
- 3Remove chicken from pot. Reserve 2 cups of the chicken broth. Discard of the remaining broth.
- 4Add chicken, veg all, creme of chicken soup, sweet peas, corn and chicken broth to pot.
- 5Salt, pepper, and Seasoning salt to taste.
- 6Preheat oven to 350. Pour ingredients into greased 13*9 inch pan. Remove biscuits and tear into little bite size pieces, adding biscuits to the top of the chicken mixture until covered. Cook approximately 15-20 minutes or until biscuits are done.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (596 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 968.1
- Calories from Fat 358
- Total Fat 39.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 86.8 mg
- Sodium 3181.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 49.9 g