Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple, but delicious Chicken Pot Pie that even the kiddies will eat..
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (28 ounce) can Veg-All
- 1 (28 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 15 1⁄4 ounces sweet peas (optional)
- 1 (21 ounce) can biscuits
- salt and pepper
- seasoning salt
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Boil chicken approximately 30 minutes or until juice is no longer pink.
- Remove chicken from pot. Reserve 2 cups of the chicken broth. Discard of the remaining broth.
- Add chicken, veg all, creme of chicken soup, sweet peas, corn and chicken broth to pot.
- Salt, pepper, and Seasoning salt to taste.
- Preheat oven to 350. Pour ingredients into greased 13*9 inch pan. Remove biscuits and tear into little bite size pieces, adding biscuits to the top of the chicken mixture until covered. Cook approximately 15-20 minutes or until biscuits are done.
A must try recipe. My kids love it and it saves me time in the kitchen.
so simple,so good,flavor,easy,thank you,saw this,made it immediately,no effort,only thing different,i used canned chicken cut up instead of cooking my own and was so fast and easy.thanks again for sharing,wonderful.