Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
When I worked at the restaurant. my friend from France brought me a piece of this pie. I loved it and she gave me the recipe. It's easy and good for a pot luck dinner or church dinner..
- Put cream cheese on counter to soften.
- Put Cool Whip on counter to thaw.
- Put softened cream cheese in mixing bowl
- Beat cream cheese and sifted confectioners sugar until lumps are gone.
- Add thawed Cool Whip.
- Blend until smooth and fluffy.
- Pour into graham cracker crust and smooth with spoon until it's level.
- Spoon on pie filling.
- Set in refrigerator (to set) overnight.
- If you are in a hurry, set 4 hours.