Chef LINDA JEAN's Note:
When I worked at the restaurant. my friend from France brought me a piece of this pie. I loved it and she gave me the recipe. It's easy and good for a pot luck dinner or church dinner..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put cream cheese on counter to soften.
- 2Put Cool Whip on counter to thaw.
- 3Put softened cream cheese in mixing bowl
- 4Beat cream cheese and sifted confectioners sugar until lumps are gone.
- 5Add thawed Cool Whip.
- 6Blend until smooth and fluffy.
- 7Pour into graham cracker crust and smooth with spoon until it's level.
- 8Spoon on pie filling.
- 9Set in refrigerator (to set) overnight.
- 10If you are in a hurry, set 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheesecake With Cherry Topping
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.8
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 275.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 73.5 g
- Protein 4.0 g