Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a very easy crock pot soup, with minimal 'after cooking steps'. Tummy warming for winter!
Make and share this Easy Cauliflower Crock Pot Soup recipe from Food.com.
- After washing cauliflower, roughly chop.
- Take the rind off of the bacon rashers, and place rashers in bottom of crock pot. Place chopped cauliflower, onion, sliced mushrooms and crushed stock cube on top.
- Cook on low in crock pot until bacon is cooked and cauliflower is nice and soft.
- Tip tub of sour cream on top and stir through. Blend with Barmix (or blender), slowly adding milk until soup has the desired consistency (should be fairly thick).
- Top with grated cheese and serve with warm crusty bread.
Very easy prep, and tasted good! I cooked on low for 3.5 hours and used 1.5 cups milk. I also used chicken stock instead of vegetable. A very filling, thick soup.