Recipe by CelestialShannon
My friend Jenny passed along this recipe to me and it easy, fast, good, and freezable!
- 1 lb stew meat
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 bouillon cube
- 2 (15 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 3 (15 ounce) cans beef broth
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Veg-All
- 2 (15 ounce) cans corn
- 2 (15 ounce) cans green beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans peas
- 2 (15 ounce) cans potatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans carrots
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown stew and hamburger meat.
- Add Beef broth, stewed tomatoes, and all the other canned vegetables drained plus the Bouillon cube.
- You may need to add a little water and salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer on stove until hot and serve.
- You can also freeze this as it makes a lot.
- Very easy and tasty.