Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My friend Jenny passed along this recipe to me and it easy, fast, good, and freezable!
Make and share this Easy Canned Vegetable Beef Stew recipe from Food.com.
- Brown stew and hamburger meat.
- Add Beef broth, stewed tomatoes, and all the other canned vegetables drained plus the Bouillon cube.
- You may need to add a little water and salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer on stove until hot and serve.
- You can also freeze this as it makes a lot.
- Very easy and tasty.