Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
When you want a good breakfast but are short on time this is just the thing to keep you going.
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄8 cup red pepper, diced
- 1⁄8 cup green pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup cubed cooked ham (or bacon)
- 1⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- salt, pepper to taste
- Beat eggs with wire whisk; add rest of ingredients to taste.
- Spray 8- inch skillet with butter-flavor Pam and heat over medium flame.
- Add egg mixture, cover and cook until desired consistency, 5-10 minutes (DO NOT STIR).
- Carefully slide frittata onto plate. Serve with picante sauce, if desired.
This recipe was made on 2/24/12 for the " I Recommend Tag Game " and it was recommended by MarraMamba. I sort of made the recipe as written, a mixture of red,yellow,and orange peppers were used. And I didn't have any cheddar cheese, so I used a casserole blend. the rest of the recipe was followed as written. However the bottom of the of the Frittata was over browned,that was my fault, I had the heat too high.I did think though it was very good. " Keep Smiling :) "
On a bitterly cold day, this was a wonderful hot lunch. (it was meant to be breakfast but I was to cold to cook until about lunch lol)
I made this for the DM and the only change I made was to use yellow capsicum/bell pepper in place of the green as the DM will not eat green but any other colour is fine. She thoroughly enjoyed, thank you Annacia, made for ZAAR Stars.