Low Fat Low Cal Breakfast Frittata
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces farmer john's fully cooked ham steaks
- 7 egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- 1 potato, chopped and boiled
- 1 cup chopped chopped fresh broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄3 cup cooked chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese
- seasoning salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In medium bowl mix all the eggs and season with seasoning salt and pepper.
- Add cheeses mix well.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients into egg mixure.
- Pour into well grease 10'' deep dish pie pan and bake 45-50 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I used to love cooking when I was younger ( about 14 or 15). I stopped After I moved out of my parents house and just got fast food or what ever was in my budget. I recently got married and started a family of my own. While I was pregnant I decided that I would become a stay at home wife and mother, my passion for cooking came right back to me! My hudsband found this sight and I love it. There sooo many things I want to try!