Spring Veggie Frittata
- Ready In:
- Heat oil in skillet (preferably nonstick) until hot.
- Add potatoes, cover and cook 10- 12 minutes until almost tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add asparagus, onions, and garlic.
- Cook 4 more minutes until asparagus is almost tender.
- Beat eggs in medium bowl, add milk, salt, and pepper, and beat well.
- Pour eggs over veggies in skillet.
- Reduce heat to low, sprinkle with cheese and basil, then cover and cook for 12 to 15 minutes until eggs are set, don't stir!
- Cut into wedges to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>When I joined Recipezaar in 2002, there were only 10,000 recipes, but I thought that was a LOT!! I quickly became addicted to this site and the friendly people I found here. Troy and Gay were the original owners of the site, and I miss them and their interaction with the members.</p> 8740471"