Recipe by Aboudiac
This recipe is perfect for a potluck. It's pinwheel slices offer a great display on any serving tray. If you like roast beef and cheddar 2 bite snack this recipe is for you.
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons chopped chives
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons horseradish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 8 ounces shaved deli roast beef
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 4 flour tortillas, bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix 5 first ingredients together in a bowl.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on 4 tortilla bread up to edges.
- Layer shaved deli roast beed over cream cheese spread leaving 1/4 inch on sides.
- Spread cheddar cheese over roast beef.
- Roll each tortilla jelly roll style and wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 1 hour. Take out and slice each tortilla ends and discard.
- Slice each tortilla in 10 pieces. Lay on tray with tooth picks to hold the overlaying tortilla in place.