Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
This recipe is perfect for a potluck. It's pinwheel slices offer a great display on any serving tray. If you like roast beef and cheddar 2 bite snack this recipe is for you.
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons chopped chives
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons horseradish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 8 ounces shaved deli roast beef
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 4 flour tortillas, bread
- Mix 5 first ingredients together in a bowl.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on 4 tortilla bread up to edges.
- Layer shaved deli roast beed over cream cheese spread leaving 1/4 inch on sides.
- Spread cheddar cheese over roast beef.
- Roll each tortilla jelly roll style and wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 1 hour. Take out and slice each tortilla ends and discard.
- Slice each tortilla in 10 pieces. Lay on tray with tooth picks to hold the overlaying tortilla in place.
Great recipe made these for Super Bowl my son went nuts over these, thanks for a great recipe!!