Peanut Butter Pinwheels
photo by Crystal B.
- Ready In:
- In mixing bowl, combine 16 oz sugar, butter, milk, and vanilla (should be stiff and dough-like).
- Chill for a few minutes to help prevent sticking.
- Divide dough into 2 balls, and roll each ball out to pie crust thickness (Use parchment or wax paper and plenty of powdered sugar both over and under dough to keep it from sticking).
- Heat peanut butter until runny and easily spreadable- not too hot- and spread evenly over rolled dough.
- Roll dough into a log (you may have to sprinkle a little more powdered sugar on it as you go to help with stickiness).
- Chill 1 hour and slice into 1/4" pinwheels- keep refrigerated.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!