- Ready In:
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 3⁄4 cup buttermilk
- jam (optional)
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl.
- Mix milk, egg and oil.
- Add all at once to dry ingredients. Stir quickly just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Fill greased muffin tins 1/3 full. Place a drop of jam on top of each muffin.
- Bake at 400 for 12-15 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello, I am a Stay-At-Home mother of four, married for almost 7 years. Coming from a very large family I learned how to cook and bake at an early age and enjoy it to this day.