1/2 Photos of Easy Beef Noodle Stir-Fry
This is an easy recipe and a very tasty stir-fry dish that I have made many times. If you are not using low-sodium broth and soy sauce make certain to add in any salt (if you are using) at the end. To save time slice your beef and chop your veggies ahead of time and refrigerate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb flank steak, thinly sliced crosswise (to make slicing earier, partially freeze the meat before slicing)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- hot pepper flakes (I add in about 1/2 teaspoon or a little more)
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1/2 lb mushroom (to taste)
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth (preferably low-sodium)
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (preferably low-sodium)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 6 -7 ounces fresh snow peas, trimmed
- 7 -8 ounces angel hair pasta (cooked el dente, heat under hot water before adding the noodles into the hot wok) or 7 -8 ounces use thin rice noodles
- 1 1/2 cups baby corn, drained and rinsed
- 1Saute the beef with 1/2 tablespoon garlic and about 1/2 tablespoon fresh ginger in a wok or in a nonstick skillet (I prefer a wok for this) with about 1 tablespoon sesame oil for 4-5 minutes, until almost cooked through; transfer to a plate.
- 2In the wok with remaining 1 tablespoon sesame oil, saute remaining garlic and ginger with hot pepper flakes, sliced onion, mushrooms and sweet pepper for about 4 minutes (make certain that the wok is hot).
- 3In a small bowl whisk together broth, soy sauce and cornstarch.
- 4Add to the wok or skillet; cook stirring for 2 minutes.
- 5Add in snow peas, cooked noodles or rice sticks (if using) stir-fry over medium-low heat to thicken (about 4 minutes).
- 6Add in beef and baby corn; mix gently to combine, cover and let stand on the heat for 2 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Beef Noodle Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (521 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 838.1
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 103.6 mg
- Sodium 2269.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 20.7 g
- Protein 54.1 g