1/17 Photos of Easy Banana Bread
1 hr 10 mins
Lisa Young's Note:
This recipe appealed to me because it only uses one mixing bowl! The ingredients can be added in any order and there's no need to get out the electric mixer. It's just so easy!! And yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- 3Pour batter into 2 prepared bread pans or 1 prepared bundt pan.
- 4Bake for 1 hour or until firm and golden brown.
- 5Cool on wire rack for at least 15 minutes before turning bread out onto tray.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.4
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 37.2 mg
- Sodium 302.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 32.1 g
- Protein 4.1 g