- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 cups potatoes, peeled & cubed
- 1 cup fresh carrot, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small skillet, saute onion in butter for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, place potatoes and carrot in a large saucepan; cover with water; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- In a small mixing bowl, mash potatoes and carrots.
- Beat in sauteed onion, sour cream and salt.
- Sprinkle with chives.