1/1 Photo of Dry Cream of Soup Mix - Substitute
A Cream soup mix that can easily be made dairy-free. Good to eat on its own, or to put in your favorite recipe calling for cream soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine mix ingredients.
- 2To make soup- add 2 c water.
- 3Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thick.
- 4CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP-Add sliced mushrooms.
- 5Can also be mixed up to use in recipes that call for cream soup.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dry Cream of Soup Mix - Substitute
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 6.0 mg
- Sodium 207.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 11.0 g