1/2 Photos of Drop Scones (So Easy)
These are really a cinch to make, they make a nice addition to a holiday meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Grease a cookie sheet.
- 3Mix flour, 1/3 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- 4Cut in butter until fine crumbs; food processor is best.
- 5Place in large bowl; add cranberries and raisins.
- 6Beat milk and egg with a fork.
- 7Add milk and egg mixture to flour mixture; stir with fork until moistened.
- 8Drop by 12 heaping spoonfuls, 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheet.
- 9Sprinkle with the 1 Tablespoon sugar.
- 10Bake 13 minutes or until golden.
- 11Cool on rack.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Drop Scones (So Easy)
Serving Size: 1 (696 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.0
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 32.1 mg
- Sodium 171.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 3.2 g