Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is another recipe I reworked from 800alabama.com.
- 1 lb smoked sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (15 ounce) can pork & beans
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup dark corn syrup
- Brown sausage in large skillet.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Then mix in sausage and pour into baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
Wonderful, just the right amount of sweet to smokey flavors, mailbelle!! I added some some chopped green pepper and used some packaged lil smokies which I sliced. DELICIOUS with Mac 'n Cheese for a Down Home dinner at Farmhouse Cooking with Andi in Cooking Photos.