Cheesy Beef and Bean Bake
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, combine the ground beef and salt and pepper to taste.
- Sauté for 10 minutes, or until well browned.
- Add tomato sauce, onion and Worcestershire sauce.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Prepare potatoes.
- Place beef mixture into a casserole dish.
- Layer the beans over the beef and smooth potatoes over the beans.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the potatoes and bake uncovered at 375°F for 30 to 40 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
We really enjoyed this. True comfort food. I buy my ground beef in bulk and cook it up with onion and freeze in 1 lb. packages. I used one of these and had dinner on the table in 30 mins. I misread the recipe and cooked the beans with the meat for 10 mins. Used 1 package of Yukon Gold instant potatoes on top, with the cheese. I didn't even cook in the oven, just simmered covered while I cooked rolls. Leftovers were great reheated the next day.