Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is my mother-in-law's. The entire family is absolutely hooked to this dessert! It is so easy to make, and we make it for every special occassion. I'm not sure on the prep time...it just always seems like an eternity until it is ready to eat (but I know it isn't :) Cooking time is actually chill time.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup cream cheese (1 8 ounce package)
- 1 cup Cool Whip (1 8 ounce tub)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (5 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (5 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Cut together flour and butter and press into a 9"x13" pan. Bake at 350 degrees until golden brown. Let cool completely!
- Mix ingredients for the first layer and spread on cooled crust.
- Combine both boxes of pudding for second layer. Add 2 cups cold milk and mix well. Spread over first layer.
- Top with cool whip and let chill. Best when made the night before!