Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You really need a candy thermometer for this recipe.
Make and share this Divinity Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Combine corn syrup, water, salt and sugar.
- Cook to 234°F.
- Beat egg whites until stiff and pour 1/2 the syrup into them slowly, beating as you pour.
- Cook the remaining syrup to 280°F then add it to the white mixture the same way as before.
- Add vanilla and nuts.
- Continue beating until mixture is thick enough to hold its shape when dropped by a spoon.
- Pour into a buttered 9x9-inch pan.
- Cool and cut into squares.