- 1 lb new potato, washed and unpeeled
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice potatoes thin (about 3/8 inch thick) I use my food processor for this.
- Place a thin layer of sliced potatoes in a 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Put small dots of butter on top of potatoes followed by the dill and salt.
- Cover with aluminium foil and bake at 425 degrees for 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- After 15 minutes, stir potaotes to enhance flavor.