Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
An easy dish to through together and put in the oven while you prepare the rest of your meal.
- 1 lb new potato, washed and unpeeled
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Slice potatoes thin (about 3/8 inch thick) I use my food processor for this.
- Place a thin layer of sliced potatoes in a 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Put small dots of butter on top of potatoes followed by the dill and salt.
- Cover with aluminium foil and bake at 425 degrees for 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- After 15 minutes, stir potaotes to enhance flavor.
5 stars for a easy quick simple but tasty potato dish. Its a keeper for sure.
Delightful and could not be easier. I halved the recipe, used a pie plate for baking & used Smart Balance Light instead of the butter with good success. Served with grilled salmon and steamed snap peas. Thank you Audrey for sharing the recipe. It is one I am sure to return to.
Delicious, easy way to do potatoes! I cooked at 475 in an 8" square pan for about 40 minutes & the potatoes were just starting to get crispy.