Grilled Greek New Potatoes
photo by Suzie
- Ready In:
- 4 medium new potatoes, unpeeled
- kraft Greek salad dressing, with feta and oregano
- Cut potatoes into large chunks.
- Boil for 10 minutes until slightly softened.
- Toss with enough salad dressing to coat evenly while still warm.
- Place in grill basket or for easy clean up use disposable pie plate with holes poked in it.
- Grill over med heat for about 15 minutes until crispy on outside and tender inside.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Potatoes mixed with Greek salad dressing and cooked on the grill. I knew this was just the perfect addition to the rest of our meal. Only 2 ingredients and I had neither. But that didn't stop me! I used 2 large baking potatoes, 1/4 cup of Italian salad dressing, 2 oz of mild feta cheese and to save time (mine) - I skipped the precooking and wrapped them in foil because DH was cooking the rest of dinner on the grill. Kate, it was a wonderful flavor combination and I think your original version would be even better. I will make this again.
Planned to BBQ, but it was raining so put these in the broiler for about 15 mins. instead. DH really enjoyed them. I liked them, but wasn''t happy with the bottled salad dressing I used and, frankly, the dressing is the key here. Make sure you use a dressing you know you're going to like. Other than that, this is a good side for most BBQ. Thanks for posting.
Fast, easy, and delicious!!! I had some Greek dressing leftover from marinating pork tenderloin and came across your recipe and I am so glad I did-we loved these potatoes! I also let them marinate in the fridge about 5 hours. Served them w/ Recipe #13285 and some tzatziki for a wonderful meal. Thank you for a great recipe, Kate!!!
see 2 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am an educational assistant at a High School in Oakville. I have 2 teenage boys with huge appetites.