Crunchy New Potatoes
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A super easy way to prepare new baby potatoes from BBC Good Food. I could eat the entire pan myself!
- Ready In:
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Boil the potatoes for 10 minutes, then drain well.
- Arrange on a baking sheet, then crush each one lightly with a potato masher.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with paprika, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes until crispy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Sometimes looking for a different way to cook something can be so simple. I made these last nite to go with grilled fish. This was a very simple but a delicious recipe. Potatoes were soft on the inside but crispy on the outside. Some of the best tasting recipes do not have to be complicated at all and this will be used many times.Reply