Red Hot Chilli Pepper New Potatoes
Spicy mediterranean fried potato slices
- Ready In:
- 20 ml olive oil
- 900 g small small red potatoes, rinsed and quartered
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a non-stick fry pan or skillet The oil should be very hot so that the first potato pc put in sizzles.
- Now add all the potatoes and saute evenly till evenly browned Sprinkle with the red pepper and cover and simmer for around 10-12 mins.
- The potatoes should be tender or you will have to cook some more.
- Season and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Excellent! With a bite to them. We really like our food "hot" so I added about 3 dashes of Chili oil with the olive oil. I didn't have small red potatoes, but I did have medium size so I cut them into large cubes. (I just noticed that the heading to the recipe says "fried potato slices". Next time I might slice them up. These are nice, hot, crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. I cut the recipe in half and converted into US measurments. Worked great. Thanks, Girl from India for posting.