1/2 Photos of Dill and Sour Cream Bread (Biscuit Mix)
Quick and easy, but delish. This comes from my Almost Homemade Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, stir just until moistened, pour into a well greased 9"x5" loan pan.
- 2Bake at 350 for 45-50 minute until golden.
- 3Let cool in pan 5 min., remove and cool completely on a wire rack for 2 hours before slicing.
- 4Store tightly wrapped, stores well in fridge for up to 10 days.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dill and Sour Cream Bread (Biscuit Mix)
Serving Size: 1 (888 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2679.7
- Calories from Fat 1265
- Total Fat 140.6 g
- Saturated Fat 64.0 g
- Cholesterol 427.4 mg
- Sodium 5016.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 270.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 62.3 g
- Protein 80.9 g