Recipe by NavyWife'nMom
This is a great 5-ingredient recipe that takes very little time. The flavor, though subtle, is fantastic for a quick dinner! Original recipe from Taste of Home.
Top Review by JanuaryBride
Made for Spring 2008 PAC. . . Agree that this is quick and super easy. I used 1/2 inch boneless pork chops because they cook very fast. Crust was crispy and the mustard gave great flavor while not tasting like mustard at all!!! Didn't need any dipping sauces. Served with a blue cheese salad for a yummy meal.
- 4 boneless pork chops, thick cut (1-2 inch)
- 1⁄2 cup saltine crackers, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 -6 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in pan over medium to medium-high heat.
- Spread dijon mustard on both sides of pork chops.
- In plastic bag, combine cracker crumbs, thyme, sage and pepper.
- Shake pork chops, one at a time, in dry mixture until well coated.
- Place coated pork chops in pan and cook for 4 to 6 minutes per side, or until juices run clear.