Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
My diabetic adaption of Boomette's Maple Cheesecake. My fat and sugar content is calculated from the low fat and no sugar added syrup container labels. Now, I need to say that while I labeled this as diabetic it by no means has low numbers. It has been lightened to allow a diabetic to have a slice with family or guests without doing the damage that a full fat and sugar cheesecake would.
- 283.49 g low-fat cream cheese, room temp
- 177.44 ml no-sugar-added maple syrup
- 177.44 ml egg white
- 118.29 ml fat-free evaporated milk
- no-sugar-added maple syrup (optional)
- In a bowl, whisk cream cheese and maple syrup.
- Add the egg whites and milk, blend well.
- Put the mixture into 6 Pam sprayed individual baking dishs.
- Bake in the center of the oven about 40 mins or until almost set @ 350.
- Let cool in the oven, the door slightly opened, and then put in the fridge for 4 to 8 hours.
- Serve cold in dessert dishes with a little bit of maple syrup on top if desired.
I scaled this back for 3 serves and to be honest I am not a fan of desserts and even less baked cheese cakes but I mainly made this for the DM and DS and to satisfy the DM's sweet tooth which it achieved without the extra sugar ree maple syrup so it is a winner and I would have to say I did like it though thought the sugr free maple syrup could be cut back a little but then again could be personal prefrence. Thank you Annacia, made for Please Review My Recipe.