Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a fun way to make green beans, with a nice, soft spicy taste. From a cookbook called, "Six Ingredients or Less." It can also be made in the microwave in a pinch!
- 1 (16 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 medium onion, chopped finely
- Saute chopped onions over med heat until tender and golden.
- Add mustard and horseradish and stir well.
- Add green beans and stir well.
- Heat thru and serve.
Made this with fresh beans and liked it more than I thought I would. I was sure Dh would enjoy it and was pleasantly surprised at how much I did. Even with fresh beans, it's quite easy and quick to make and packs a lot of flavor.