Deviled Green Beans
- Ready In:
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 ounces pimiento, drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 lbs green beans
- Saute onion, garlic, green pepper, and pimientos in butter until onions are limp.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in mustard, tomato sauce, and cheese.
- Combine beans and sauce; turn into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Bake covered in a 350 oven for 20 minutes; uncover and bake 20 minutes more, or until cheese is melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hi and thanks for visiting my AM page. My name is Vicki and I love to cook. I've always been an avid collector of recipes and cookbooks - in fact I have over 1200 cookbooks on my computer alone.</p> 8724165"