Recipe by msdoolittle
This recipe is taken from the Marlboro Country Cookbook and is absolutely fantastic. I'm usually the "Deviled Egg" girl for the holidays.
- 12 large hard-cooked eggs
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (I use Miracle Whip)
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle juice (Dill can be used)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel Eggs.
- Cut in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and put into small bowl and mash (I put them in a gallon sized zip lock and squish).
- Add remaining ingredients and mix (squish) well.
- Spoon (or cut corner off zip lock and pipe) filling into the whites.
- Refrigerate until serving.