1 hr 5 mins
This recipe has been in my family for years. I always make it for special occasions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Coat a baking dish (about 9x9) well with butter.
- 3Sift together the first 4 ingredients.
- 4Melt the butter and 3 tablespoons cocoa in a double boiler, then add the flour mixture.
- 5Stir in milk and vanilla.
- 6Pour mixture in the prepared baking dish.
- 7Over the top scatter (without combining) the brown sugar, 1/2 cup sugar, and 4 T. cocoa.
- 8Pour the coffee on top, again without mixing.
- 9Bake for 45 minutes.
- 10Let stand at room temp for at least an hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Denver Chocolate Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.4
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 13.0 mg
- Sodium 214.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 59.3 g
- Protein 4.0 g