1/8 Photos of Delicious Nachos Supreme
Perfect party food! --- this is one of my all time favorite nacho recipes that I have made many times in the past, and I guarantee you will love this! --- all amounts may be adjusted to taste and double the recipe if desired but keep the garlic no more than 2 tablespoons, if you really want to go all out add in a can of drained black beans to the ground beef mixture! 1/2 pound Italian sausages with casings removed can be mixed with the ground beef if desired, to turn up the heat use a package of taco seasoning mix or spicy salsa and add in cayenne or dried chili flakes --- for the best flavor make certain to brown the meat well :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 14.79-29.58 ml fresh minced garlic
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped (or to taste)
- 1 small green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 29.58-44.37 ml chili powder (or can use 1 package mild or spicy taco seasoning mix)
- 354.88 ml refried beans (can use more)
- 453.59 g jar salsa (mild or spicy)
- 354.88 ml grated cheddar cheese, divided
- seasoning salt
- black pepper
- tortilla chips (use any amount desired)
- 1In a large skillet cook the ground beef with onions, garlic, jalapeno peppers, green bell pepper and chili powder; cook stirring until meat is no longer pink; drain all fat well, continue to cook until the meat is well browned (the beef must be well browned!).
- 2Add in refried beans, salsa; cook stirring until heated through.
- 3Add in 3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese; stir until melted.
- 4Place the tortilla chips on a large serving platter.
- 5Top with ground beef mixture, then sprinkle the top of the HOT ground beef mixture with about 1-1/2 cups (or to taste) grated cheddar cheese.
- 6Top with sour cream, green onions, chopped tomatoes and sliced black olives.
- 7Serve hot or warm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Nachos Supreme
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.6
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 98.7 mg
- Sodium 1024.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 28.4 g