Recipe by Prose
Vegan comfort food from Betty Crocker (of all places.) Of course, I adjusted it a tiny bit.
Top Review by veegkitchen57
it was easy to make, but it took longer than 50 minutes for my rice to soften all the way. it needs sriracha sauce added to it to give it some kick and flavor. overall it was pretty good.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dried lentils
- 1⁄2 cup brown rice, uncooked
- 14 ounces vegetable broth
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon Braggs liquid aminos