Creamy potato salad with the crunch of cucumbers. From a Farm Journal magazine from the mid-1960's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first five ingredients; bring to boil; reduce heat.
- 2Beat the two eggs in a bowl.
- 3Slowly add 4 tablespoons of the the hot liquid, whisking all the while.
- 4Return to the pan and cook, stirring constantly until thick about 5 minutes.
- 5Cool slightly, stir in salad dressing.
- 6Combine vegetables and chopped eggs with dressing, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 7You may not need all the dressing.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Danish Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.4
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 127.8 mg
- Sodium 490.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 4.3 g