Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Creamy potato salad with the crunch of cucumbers. From a Farm Journal magazine from the mid-1960's.
Make and share this Danish Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first five ingredients; bring to boil; reduce heat.
- Beat the two eggs in a bowl.
- Slowly add 4 tablespoons of the the hot liquid, whisking all the while.
- Return to the pan and cook, stirring constantly until thick about 5 minutes.
- Cool slightly, stir in salad dressing.
- Combine vegetables and chopped eggs with dressing, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- You may not need all the dressing.