1/1 Photo of Curry Peanut Noodles
Recipe Reader's Note:
It's an easy dish with pantry items, and you can add some cooked chicken. From Everyday with Rachael Ray.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the spaghetti according to the directions on the package.
- 2Drain and return to the pot.
- 3Meanwhile, in a large, deep skillet heat the oil over medium heat until hot but not smoking, about 2 minutes.
- 4Stir in the curry paste and cook 1 to 2 minutes.
- 5Whisk in the chicken broth, coconut milk, and water.
- 6Bring to a gentle boil, stirring constantly, over medium-high heat, and cook 2 to 3 more minutes.
- 7Whisk in the peanut butter, fish sauce, sugar, and soy sauce until smooth and creamy.
- 8Toss the suace with the noodles and garnish.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curry Peanut Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (416 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 986.2
- Calories from Fat 475
- Total Fat 52.8 g
- Saturated Fat 24.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1763.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 39.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste