Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are the best appetizers that I know of created by a friend of mine. They always are the first thing to go, and my kids love them! Try it, I know you won't be disappointed.
- 1 baguette, preferably soft, Large bread will not work for this. Cut into thin pieces, not on the diagonal
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 cucumbers, sliced thin and patted dry with paper towel (Mandolin works great with this)
- celery salt, to taste
- dried dill, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- Mix cream cheese with Dill,Celery Salt, and Garlic powder to taste. You should be able to taste the spices but not be too overpowering. Spread a little bit of the mixture on each slice of bread. Put a couple of cilantro leaves on top of the spread on each slice. Then top with one slice of cucumber. You can make this without the bread and just top each cucumber slice with a dab of cheese and then the cilantro on top. I usually make both so people who don't eat bread can have this too.
- 50-60 servings (being one) Depends on how long your baguette is and how many slices you get from your cucumbers.
Amazing, took them to a bunco party and they were gone. Everytime I go to their house they beg me to bring these!!!