Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My family enjoyed this chicken wings especialy myself and my 6 year old newphew. When I made these I only used a dozen chicken wings. I also marinaded my wings for several hours. I broiled my wings. The next time I make these I will broil them as far from the heat as possible. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes.
- 2 lbs chicken wings, separated
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 cup hot sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Prepare a marinade for the wings from all of the other ingredients.
- Marinate the wings at least an hour but preferably overnight turning regularly to insure that the wings are properly coated.
- Broil or bar-b-q.
I'm giving it 4 stars based on what I think it would be like using chicken wings. I used skinless thighs, but I think the end result would be about the same.
Great recipe. Served as an entree with cumin rice and blackbeans to grandkids and adults alike and all were pleased. Broiled until crispy, flipped - broiled until crispy and then finished in 450 oven for about 10 minutes. Followed suggestion and broiled away from the element. 4#'s gone by the end of supper!!