Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is posted in response to a request. It is from www.allrecipes.com It was submitted by Cooking Light magazine.
- 1⁄4 cup tub-style fat free cream cheese
- 4 10 inch 8-inch fat-free flour tortillas
- 4 curly leaf lettuce leaves
- 1 cup alfalfa sprout
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onions
- Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese over each tortilla; top each with a lettuce leaf.
- Divide sprouts and remaining ingredients evenly among tortillas; roll up.
- Cut each rolled wrap in half diagonally.
What a great lunch I had with this easy recipe. I am not a "sprouts" type of eater but I sure loved them like this. I used whole wheat tortillas but didn't change another thing. Charishma you have some very interesting recipes and I will be exploring them more - Thanks for this tasty recipe